Treyarch has responded to the Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 “PC meta” with a significant nerf to its most powerful and popular weapon.Ever since Black Ops 4 was released in October, it’s become clear the console version and the PC version have separate metas – that is to say, some weapons and tactics that have emerged as powerful and thus popular on PC aren’t necessarily powerful and thus popular on console, and vice versa.A case in point is the Saug 9mm Operator Mod, which sacrifices aim down sights (ADS) for dual wielding. This SMG combo has proved extremely powerful on PC, where mouse and keyboard lets players dart around the map and shoot with precision even without ADS. Here’s a clip showing how powerful the Saug 9mm Operator Mod can be on PC: Earlier this week, Treyarch released Black Ops 4’s first major weapon balance update (the one that nerfed armour), but it didn’t include any PC-specific changes. As you’d expect, PC players expressed concern.Now, Treyarch has finally pushed live PC-specific changes to weapons – and its taken aim at the Saug 9mm Operator Mod.”For our PC players, we’d like to clear up any confusion around the state of… Read full this story
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Game Footage and Details Revealed!
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Blackout Battle Royale Trailer Released!
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Gameplay Launch Trailer Released
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Earns $500 Million In Three Days
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops 4 Beta Preview
- CONTEST: Win Call Of Duty: Black Ops IIII Multiplayer Beta Codes
- New 'Ambush' Mode Coming To Call Of Duty: Black Ops 4
- Watch the Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Reveal Live!
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Zombies Chaos Story Trailer Released
- CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS 4 Looks Like CALL OF DUTY, Alright
Treyarch takes on the Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 "PC meta" with a killer nerf have 314 words, post on www.eurogamer.net at November 3, 2018. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.