Google has unveiled its annual Year in Search for 2018.The annual compilation includes the top worldwide Google searches of the year. This year’s list includes several tragic deaths, the World Cup, and more. As 2018 draws to a close, Google is looking back on the top searches of the year.Google narrows down the top-trending searches in the world over the past 12 months, terms that had the highest spike in traffic this year compared to 2017. These are not necessarily the terms that were searched the most often. It’s a year that’s been rife with tragedy — we mourned the untimely deaths of Anthony Bourdain, Kate Spade, and several others. But 2018 also brought us the royal wedding and an exciting World Cup.Here are the top-trending Google searches of 2018: 10 PHOTOS Top 10 Google searches of 2018 See Gallery Top 10 Google searches of 2018 10. Kate Spade In June, fashion designer Kate Spade was found dead at age 55 in her New York City apartment in an apparent suicide. Spade launched her namesake brand in 1993, a year before she married her husband, Andy. Over the following years, the couple ran the business together out of their apartment in Tribeca,… Read full this story
- From Florence to Fortnite: Here are the top Knoxville Google searches for 2018
- 13 Las Cruces stories that left their mark on 2018
- Violence claimed 30 lives in Knox County in 2018. Here are those cases.
- 13 Las Cruces news stories that left their mark on 2018
- Overlooked No More: Karen Sparck Jones, Who Established the Basis for Search Engines
- Listed: These 18 people died by homicide in York County in 2018
- Google Just Released A List Of The Most Popular Searches In 2018. Did The Most Popular Person Surprise You?
- In the Shadow of the CMS
- Why YouTube’s Biggest Star Can’t Be Canceled
- 'Our innocence was taken away': Mollie Tibbetts' hometown comes together to grieve and heal
Death dominates top Google searches of 2018 have 304 words, post on www.aol.com at December 12, 2018. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.