The family of a missing cruise ship entertainer have paid to tribute to him on social media after he went overboard on Christmas Day. In a statement, the coast guard said it had ended the search for 20-year-old Arron Hough at about 2.30pm local time on Thursday. Following the news his sister Emilie honoured her brother by changing her Facebook cover photo to an image of Mr Hough performing a dance routine. Hundreds of well-wishers offered their condolences in the comments section, while another relative, Rebecca Hough, posted a video of him performing, captioned ‘our superstar’. The family of Arron Hough have paid tribute to the missing cruise ship entertainer after he went overboard on Christmas Day. His sister Emilie posted this image of Mr Hough performing Prior to the tragic incident Emilie shared a photograph of herself kissing Mr Hough on the cheek, as she congratulated him for landing a job on the Harmony of the Seas. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next US coastguard SUSPENDS hunt for British cruise ship… ‘Beneath the water is beauty’: Cryptic message from British… Share this article Share She wrote alongside the image: ‘Words can’t describe how proud I am of my not so… Read full this story
- Ryan Smyth's family pay tribute to 'loving son'
- Family pay tribute to woman, 89, found murdered in her home
- Clacton Pier: Family pays tribute to brother and sister
- Family pays tribute to 'very loved' Romany gypsy mother
- Family pays tribute to accident victim
- Family pays tribute to man who died after quad bike incident
- Family pays tribute to a loving father and grandfather
- Family pay tribute to 'gentle giant' found dead in his home
- Family pays tribute to Ipswich crash victim Tracey Last
- Family pay tribute to grandad who died in police custody
Family pay tribute to missing cruise ship entertainer, 20 have 299 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at December 30, 2018. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.