The ‘80s were a turbulent time. The Drug War, the Cold War, the plague of teen assassins roaming the land. That sounds about right, yeah? Right? That’s the world of Deadly Class, anyway, the upcoming Syfy television show based on the 2014 graphic novel by Rick Remender and Wes Craig. And now, thanks to a recently released trailer—thank you, New York Comic Con—we now have a release date for the ultraviolent spectacle. The show will premiere January 16, Advertisement This trailer is a delight, too, riffing on Reaganism to both nice, nasty tone. This might be one to look forward to, Keepio9dotcom.
- Final Kiss Of Two Hottest Stars Before Deadly End
- Sony Says Xperia Z Series Is Dead
- Is The Twitter Revolution Dead?
- Rapper Chinx Shot Dead In New York
- Apple And Justice Department Clash Over IPhone Privacy Of Two Dead Terrorists
- This week in games: Red Dead Redemption 2 is delayed, Destiny 2 PC servers explained
- New Samsung loyalty program hints that the Note line may not be dead after all
- Facebook Is Dead And Buried, Says EU Study Lead
- Dead Rising's long-awaited arrival on Steam is a reminder of PC gaming's darkest days
- Class 5A key games
Deadly Class have 191 words, post on io9.gizmodo.com at October 7, 2018. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.