Story was never an exceptionally strong suit of the Destiny games–all the best lore and stories have been locked into text files rather than presented in-game. But things have gotten better on the story front with Forsaken, Destiny 2’s big expansion for its second year. Rather than drop everything in one big campaign players immediately burned through, Bungie has slowly been delivering new story tidbits with each weekly update, while making good on old lore teases and tidbits. Many of these new pieces of the puzzle specifically relate to the Dreaming City, Forsaken’s big endgame area and the home of the Awoken race, and the Curse, a strange phenomenon that’s keeping the place trapped in a three-week time loop.Though the time loop continues, there recently was a change in one of the repetitions: a new cutscene. That suggests a very big twist for the story–one that likely has serious implications for Destiny 2’s story going forward. The trouble is, the cutscene was in a weird place and easy to miss, and now that the loop has continued forward, there’s currently no way to trigger it. Here’s where to find the new story cutscene in the Dreaming City during the right… Read full this story
- Coronation Street’s Kevin Kennedy desperate to return as Curly Watts as he insists character ‘has stories to tell’
- Hero Increases Prices Of The Destini 125 BS6 For The Second Time: Here Are The New Prices
- Where to Read More About 'Legend of Korra' Characters Korra and Asami's Love Story
- Kid's book about the world's oldest marathon runner is the first by a major publisher to center on a Sikh character
- The Matrix director Lilly Wachowski reveals how the blockbuster trilogy is a 'trans story' that was originally set to include a trans character
- Student, 18, 'predicted' exams crisis in an award-winning story she penned last year about inequality in the education system which saw people 'split' into bands by an algorithm according to their social class
- Gap year stories: getting a taste of communal living
- ‘No Filter: The Inside Story of Instagram’ review: How Instagram is shaping lives, now with Facebook’s help
- X of Swords: Creation kicks off "the biggest X-Men story since House of X/Powers of X"
- Destiny 2 Story Looks Headed To Europa As Darkness Gathers
Destiny 2 Resurrected A Character Who Could Change Everything In The Story have 383 words, post on www.gamespot.com at January 2, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.