The PC Building Simulator release date has been announced by developer The Irregular Corporation. The strangely compelling simulator game that has you working as a computer repairman will be departing Steam Early Access before the end of January 2019.
PC Building Simulator is an interesting little game. I first previewed the game in May of last year and found it an enjoyable experience. Unlike most simulation games involving different jobs or romance, I happen to be pretty knowledgable about this particular field. I found that PC Building Simulator does a decent job of capturing what it’s like to build and repair computers for customers, right down to the occasional odd request. After nearly a year in Steam Early Access, we now have the PC Building Simulator release date.
If you’re (understandably) averse to Steam Early Access games, this particular title won’t be holding that title for much longer: the PC Building Simulator release date is January 29, 2019. There’s no need to worry about development stopping, though—a news post on the game’s Steam Community page assures us that we’ll still be getting plenty of post-launch content.
Among the upcoming content for the game is new licensed parts thanks to partnerships with various hardware and software companies. At the moment, PC Building Simulator boasts an impressive list of partners including AMD, EVGA, NZXT, and more acronyms than you can shake a government agency at. The developers have been at constant work onboarding new partners so they can accurately represent authentic parts in the game to provide a more realistic experience of building computers for your customers.
We don’t know if there will be any price change after the game leaves Early Access, so now’s as good a time as any to pick up. A Mac version is a possibility that may get realized at some point in the future. You can get PC Building Simulator on Steam at its regular price for $19.99 or on the Humble Store for a 25% discount at $14.99. The PC Building Simulator release date is January 29, 2019.
Disclosure: Humble Bundle works with TechRaptor for affiliate partnership, and TechRaptor earns a small commission off purchases made from links in this article.
What do you think of the PC Building Simulator release date? Do you think the game has enough content to justify leaving Steam Early Access? Let us know in the comments below!
Have a tip for us? Awesome! Shoot us an email at [email protected] and we’ll take a look!
Robert N. AdamsSenior Writer
I’ve had a controller in my hand since I was 4 and I haven’t stopped gaming since. CCGs, Tabletop Games, Pen & Paper RPGs – I’ve tried a whole bunch of stuff over the years and I’m always looking to try more!
report this ad
- PC Building Simulator is (most of) the fun of building a PC—without pricey GPUs
- Final Fantasy XV Gets a GotY Edition, PC Release Date Announced
- God of War Release Date Announced, New Story Trailer Revealed
- New 'God of War' trailer teases the game's story and reveals April release date
- ‘Prey’ gets a release date: It’s gonna be May
- Surface Book 2: Price, release date, specs, features, and everything you need to know
- Madfinger Games' long awaited FPS 'Shadowgun Legends' finally gets a release date: March 22
- Asus Zenfone 2: Full Phone Specifications , Features & Release Date
- 'The Punisher' Season 2 Has an Official Release Date
- Cast your vote in the Windows 7 release date prediction pool