With DJ Marshmello set to hold a concert in Fortnite very soon, Epic Games has kicked off a mini event that consists of new challenges and rewards. The first segment of this is now live and involves something called Showtime posters; here’s how it works.The first of the Showtime challenges asks you to search a Showtime poster. This simply involves tracking down one of these posters and holding the Use key while standing in front of it. Do that, and you’ll net a Marshmello-themed spray for yourself. Two more challenges will open up on February 1, each with a reward of their own; complete all three to net an additional reward.Until the others unlock, that leaves you to merely track down a showtime poster. It’s unclear exactly where these can be found at this point, but they appear to be scattered all around the map. We found one located on the side of the structures just north of Dusty Divot; you can see what you’re looking for in the image below.It’s a relatively easy challenge, provided you can locate one of the posters. Whether the other two objectives prove to be just as simple remains to be seen, but even… Read full this story
- Concert Posters - Invite Your Musical Hero to Home
- Bob Marley Posters - A Legend Revived
- Ideas For Party Entertainment And Party Tips On Hiring A Party Entertainer
- The Swell Season - See the Band That Wrote the Music For "Once"
- Choosing the Perfect Headphones (DJing Basics)
- The Balance of Art and Information
- Take an Unforgettable Dream Honeymoon Cruise
- Belfast - Top Things For Kids
- Advanced Guitar Improvisation Techniques - Lead Guitarists
- The Definitive History of the T-Shirt
Showtime Posters: Fortnite Challenges Now Live, Before DJ Marshmello Concert have 294 words, post on www.gamespot.com at January 31, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.