We couldn’t be more excited. By Scott Wampler Jan. 29, 2019 Denis Villeneuve’s Dune is, by our estimation, one of the most highly-anticipated projects on Hollywood’s horizon. A big-budget, two-part adaptation of Frank Herbert’s seminal sci-fi novel, the film has already scored a number of talented performers for its cast, including Timothee Chalamet, Rebecca Ferguson, Dave Bautista, Stellan Skarsgard and Charlotte Rampling. But Dune’s got a big universe of characters to fill, and this project’s casting process is far from complete. The next actor rumored to be joining the party? None other than Oscar Isaac, a sci-fi veteran who also happens to be everyone’s internet boyfriend. Variety says Isaac’s in final negotiations will Villeneuve and company to play Duke Leto Atreides, father to Chalamet’s Paul Atreides. That sound you hear is social media melting down over the idea of Chalamet and Isaac in one movie. If they add Lady Gaga to this thing the whole internet might collapse. As Variety points out, Isaac’s already got a busy year ahead of him: he’ll next appear in Netflix’s action-thriller Triple Frontier, has Star Wars: Episode IX arriving in December, and will also voice Gomez Addams in Sony’s forthcoming Addams Family movie. Nothing further to… Read full this story
- Où et comment regarder Dune en streaming ?
- The New Star Wars Cast Has Only 1 Woman Who Isn't Princess Leia
- Mum reveals heartbreaking moment she heard daughter had been murdered and dumped down 125ft mineshaft
- Some call it 'stealthing,' others call it sexual assault
- May the Fourth be with you: What to expect from the new Star Wars films
- Wrestler who says Rep. Jim Jordan did nothing about abusive team doctor part of new lawsuit against Ohio State
Sounds Like Oscar Isaac’s Joining Denis Villeneuve’s DUNE have 291 words, post on birthmoviesdeath.com at January 29, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.