No, this is not a 1990s rom-com starring the unlikely duo of Marisa Tomei and Jon Favreau — it’s the new Spidey movie. The trailer for “Spider-Man: Far From Home” dropped Tuesday, and despite the cutesy opening scene between veteran talents Tomei and Favreau, it’s all about Peter Parker (Tom Holland) and MJ (Zendaya) going on a European vacation. However, Peter’s plan to leave super heroics behind for a few weeks is promptly scrapped when he begrudgingly agrees to help Nick Fury (Samuel L. Jackson) uncover the “mystery of several elemental creature attacks, creating havoc across the continent!” The clip — fittingly soundtracked with iconic punkers The Ramones’ “I Wanna Be Sedated” (“get me to the airport/put me on a plane”) — actually puts the action in the backseat for a hot minute to focus on some sparkling repartee between Peter and MJ. “You look really pretty,” Peter says. “And therefore I have value?” MJ claps back. When Peter stumbles over his apologetic words, MJ admits: “I’m messing with you. You look pretty, too.” And then all of our hearts melted and we decided there actually haven’t been too damn many of these threadbare Marvel franchise flicks. “Spider-Man: Far From… Read full this story
- Went Out Hoping to Meet a Man--Went Home Disappointed?
- Video Game History - Do You Remember Pac Man, Space Invaders, and Super Mario Brothers?
- Spider-man 3 on Your Cellphone Anyone?
- The Romantic Man
- 5 Top Secrets to Internet Home Business Success
- Do You Have This Make Money At Home Business Attitude
- Online Work at Home Business, Search Engine Ranking
- How My New Internet Business Achieved Truly Explosive Growth From A Standing Start in Less Than 6 Wk
- Home Improvement - New Solar Technology
- Stop Wasting Your Money On Home Business Opportunities That Don't Work
The new ‘Spider-Man: Far From Home’ trailer is super romantic have 293 words, post on nypost.com at January 15, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.