I want to create a shader for a terrain to make the water fully transparent but not invisible or faded. In this example I would want the purple square to be seen through water but not through the land. I want the water to look exactly the same as before. I want objects underneath the terrain to be visible through the water. I already have a shader to make objects underneath the water look like they are seen through water. I want to use a single camera as I would need a slow script on each of the cameras.
- A Taxonomy Of Calls For Unity In The Hardcore Scene
- 47,000 Detroit Students Can't Drink Their School Water Because of Lead and Copper
- Europe is making AI rules now to avoid a new tech crisis
- How hard can it be to save water? This family finds out
- Boil water advisories, health-care problems in Manitoba: What the federal parties promising
- 'All 11 samples of DJB water unfit for drinking'
- How to Make a Water Rocket With Your Kid
- Why It’s Hard for Flint Residents to Trust That School Water Is Lead-Free
- Gov hopeful pledges moratorium on water shutoffs
- $95 self-cleaning water bottle uses UV light to kill 99% of bacteria
Unity Shader: Make water on terrain transparent without fading have 210 words, post on gamedev.stackexchange.com at January 18, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.