Culture The first teaser trailer for Spider-Man: Far From Home was released on Tuesday morning, giving fans their first look at the wall crawler on vacation. We also get our first real glimpse at Jake Gyllenhaal as Mysterio, the illusion-weaving villain that Spidey has been battling for decades. This is the first time we’ve seen dome-head on the silver screen, replacing the traditional Spidey villains like Green Goblin and Venom that we’ve seen over and over. You might not know much about Mysterio, so allow us to share a little info about one of the most underrated members of Spider-Man’s rogues gallery. Who is Mysterio? The Mysterio first appeared in The Amazing Spider-Man #13, trying to trick the world into valuing him over Spider-Man. Bursting into J. Jonah Jameson’s office, the green and purple-suited figure declares he will be the one to end the wall-crawlers life with his mysterious “powers.” The pair meet on top of the Brooklyn Bridge and Mysterio whoops Spidey’s behind, turning him into NY’s hero. (He even got a parade!) We learn later, after a fight between the pair, that Mysterio (real name Quentin Beck) is powerless and merely used his special effect knowledge to trick… Read full this story
- Spider-Man on PS4 is the game fans have waited their entire life for
- This drone catcher shoots out nets like Spider-Man
- In Space, Venom Is Much More Than A Tired Spider-Man Villain
- Battlefield 4 Premium, 24, Spectacular Spider-Man, Xbox One Day One?
- Disney buys Marvel for $4 billion; Spider-Man, Hulk, Wolverine cozy up to Mickey Mouse
- The best E3 2018 trailers so far
- The Fiat 124 Spider Is The Ultimate Italian-American Car
- Trump Ousts Aide Over Disappointing Phoenix Rally Crowd Size
- The Best Prices So Far on the Xbox One, PS4, 2DS, and Lots More Deals
- I Witnessed An Epic Battle At Le Mans In 1989
Who Is Mysterio? ‘Spider-Man: Far From Home’ Villian Wows the Crowd have 301 words, post on www.newsweek.com at January 15, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.