So I wanted to create an application where I need to reconstruct a complete 3D model of an object from scanned images and display it in real time as part of the application.
The images will be basically just simple doodle since I wanted this app is accessible for kids. The kids can draw any doodles and scanned them. So I wanted Unity detects the colors and drawings from the image and constructs a 3D model from it.
I looked up Photogrammetry technique, but I don’t see how that technique is suitable for my application since I just need to generate 3D models from simple 2D doodles and I don’t need multiple shots to construct a 3D model.
So can anyone offer some advice on how to proceed? Thanks in advance!
- ‘Real Time’ Reimagines Donald Trump and Justin Trudeau as ‘Goofus and Gallant’ (Video)
- Axiom Real-Time Metrics Showcasing Fusion eClinical Suite at the ASCO Annual Meeting 2018 in Chicago
- Axiom Real-Time Metrics Exhibiting at DIA Global Annual Meeting in Boston
- What is 3D Modeling? The Basic Introduction, Uses & Necessary Tools
- 3D models give surgeons an edge before operating
- Finicum shooting: Judge throws out expert's 3D model pinpointing alleged position of indicted FBI agent
- New 3D model of Mt Ruapehu to predict collapses
- Sewerage & Water Board prepped for hurricane season with meteorologist, real-time monitoring
- What’s under those clothes? This system tracks body shapes in real time
- Real Time Location Systems (RTLS) in Healthcare Market is anticipated to hit $2.92 billion by 2023 at a CAGR of 19.2%