It’s almost time to say goodbye to Season 7, so make sure you jump in and complete those weekly challenges before time’s up. Fortnite Season 8 is coming soon and already we’re seeing changes around the map that point to something big. Season 7 of Fortnite has been extended by two weeks to account for the Christmas break. That means there are an extra few weeks to finish challenges, get those Battle Stars and level up your Battle Pass. The Share the Love event is now live and will run until February 27, just before Season 8 begins. There’s a new Competitive Series and Overtime Challenges to get stuck into, with lots of love-themed rewards. Fortnite Season 8 release date Season 8 is due to begin on February 28, the day after the Share the Love event ends. There will no doubt be a huge in-game event that you can take part in. Fortnite Season 8 map changes As is the norm, there will likely be a massive in-game event to welcome in the new season alongside some major map changes. Fortnite’s map changes with each season, so there’s every chance a snowy corner will remain, though we could see… Read full this story
- 'Fortnite' Android Release Date: Epic Promises New Mobile Version Soon
- 'Macbeth' gets awards season release date
- Fortnite season 10 will bring changes to system requirements
- Fortnite season 8, week 7 challenge guide: Visit 3 pirate camps in one match
- Fortnite Season 5 update – what is in the Battle Pass, what skins do you get are there new emotes?
- The Last of Us 2 – UK 2019 release date, gameplay trailer and all the rumours
- 'Shenmue 3' Release Date: Game Delayed To November 2019
- How to prepare for Fortnite Season 5
- When will Red Dead Redemption 2 come to PC? Release date, rumours and more
- Fortnite Season 5 patch notes – skins, emotes and map changes from Lazy Links to Paradise Palms
Fortnite Season 8: release date, map changes, rumours and more have 315 words, post on www.vg247.com at February 11, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.