I’m doing a SphereCast for a GroundCheck of a player. I have my Raycast hitInfo, and here in the picture at the left, I Debug.drawRay in black the direction of the hitInfo.normal every frame It seems like hitInfo.normal give me an interpolation of the normal, not the real normal of the surface… I only want the real normal of the surface… (red normals I have draw on the right), and may be the green one (the perfect normal between 2 surface), but if I can have only the red one, it would be great How can I do it ? Thanks !
- Lady Gaga calls for unity and kindness in social media post after announcing she's self-quarantining with her dogs as coronavirus pandemic worsens
- ROBERT HARDMAN: Log on all ye faithful... Justin Welby has made an online call for unity
- Cheap Tablets: Steep discounts on iPad, Galaxy Tab S6, and Surface Pro
- Best Buy offers rare discounts on MacBook Air and Surface Pro 7
- Unity is giving away hundreds of hours of premium tutorials because of the coronavirus
- England manager Gareth Southgate calls for unity and praises hospital 'heroes' amid coronavirus pandemic
- El Nino may be 'neutral', normal rains likely this year
- A Restless President Trump Hopes the Country Can Go Back to Normal by Easter — as Health Experts Urge Caution
- Xbox Series X may not be delayed by coronavirus, but new Microsoft Surface products could be
- Coronavirus Can Last on Some Surfaces for Days, New Study Finds
Unity SphereCast HitInfo Give me an interpolation of the normal surface? have 252 words, post on gamedev.stackexchange.com at February 8, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.