I’m doing a SphereCast for a GroundCheck of a player. I have my Raycast hitInfo, and here in the picture at the left, I Debug.drawRay in black the direction of the hitInfo.normal every frame It seems like hitInfo.normal give me an interpolation of the normal, not the real normal of the surface… I only want the real normal of the surface… (red normals I have draw on the right), and may be the green one (the perfect normal between 2 surface), but if I can have only the red one, it would be great How can I do it ? Thanks !
- Scientists predict more major hurricanes than normal in 2020 season
- The good, the bad and the ugly of tomorrow's dual-screen gaming laptops
- Will the Conservative Resistance to Trump Fade or Grow?
- England facing deja vu - all over again
- Awesome Tech You Can’t Buy Yet: Lego-style waffles and a no-touch door opener
- Coronavirus lockdowns are changing the way the Earth SOUNDS: Seismic noise detectors in London, Paris and LA record massive drop in vibrations as people stay home
- How many more celebrities are infected? Fears dozens more at risk after Andrew Parker Bowles is latest to have coronavirus joining comic Lee Mack and footballer Charlie Austin after they mixed with 60,000-strong crowds at Cheltenham
- Avoid coronavirus when you leave the house: 12 things you can do to help stay safe
- Migrant crisis: Opponents furious over new EU quotas
- Texas governor says ‘mistakes’ made in immigrant rhetoric
Unity SphereCast HitInfo Give me an interpolation of the normal surface? have 252 words, post on gamedev.stackexchange.com at February 8, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.