I’m doing a SphereCast for a GroundCheck of a player. I have my Raycast hitInfo, and here in the picture at the left, I Debug.drawRay in black the direction of the hitInfo.normal every frame
It seems like hitInfo.normal give me an interpolation of the normal, not the real normal of the surface…
I only want the real normal of the surface… (red normals I have draw on the right), and may be the green one (the perfect normal between 2 surface), but if I can have only the red one, it would be great
How can I do it ?
- Making Your Own Unity Candle
- Creating Unity In Your Company
- The Finite Element Method: A Four-Article Series
- Physiologic Human Fluids
- Council of Six
- Understanding Image Resolution - Why Are My Images Filling Up My Hard Drive
- What kinds of machined parts could be manufactured by the CNC lathe?
- The Complete Defenition of the 3D
- Understanding Projector Screens: Be Careful, You May End Up With TOO Bright An Image!