I’m doing a SphereCast for a GroundCheck of a player. I have my Raycast hitInfo, and here in the picture at the left, I Debug.drawRay in black the direction of the hitInfo.normal every frame It seems like hitInfo.normal give me an interpolation of the normal, not the real normal of the surface… I only want the real normal of the surface… (red normals I have draw on the right), and may be the green one (the perfect normal between 2 surface), but if I can have only the red one, it would be great How can I do it ? Thanks !
- How to help Gaza, hurt Hamas: Secretary of State Clinton must reject Hamas "unity government" ploy
- Paterson's Penn push
- A rare view of Prince, plus Metric and more in this week’s new music
- Prosecutor charges Sudan president Omar al-Bashir with genocide
- Virgin Galactic makes history with SpaceShipTwo test flight
- Virgin Galactic plane touches edge of space in historic test flight
- 12th Republican debate: Highlights from Miami
- Bank holiday sales: these are the best deals from Amazon, Currys, AO, Argos and more
- Australian astronaut on the future of human space flight
- The Flowering of the Hippies
Unity SphereCast HitInfo Give me an interpolation of the surface? have 203 words, post on gamedev.stackexchange.com at February 8, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.