APPLE is preparing to make several major announcements tonight – including the possible launch of a TV streaming app to rival Netflix. Also on the cards at today’s 5pm keynote are a digital magazine service and a subscription plan for video games. Here’s what to expect. Apple TV streaming service It’s all but confirmed that Apple will announce a TV streaming service tonight, although exact details remain a mystery. We know for a fact that Apple has been spending billions creating original content. This is expected to appear inside a new app mooted to be a Netflix rival, which will reportedly cost around the £9.99-a-month mark. “Apple has three major advantages over Netflix and other existing providers,” said industry expert Toby Chapman, partner of OC&C. “First, their hardware ecosystem is a force to be reckoned with; combining Apple TV, iPhones and iPads with Airplay technology will provide consumers with a truly seamless experience. “Second, Apple’s existing billing relationship with customers means it will be easy to drive sign-ups. “We may see Apple’s subscription services bundled together, such as Apple Music and Apple Video. “Third, much like Amazon, Apple…can make competitive pricing decisions to undercut its rivals.” Apple is also expected… Read full this story
- CBS Rejected an Apple TV Streaming Service
- Viacom will buy Pluto TV streaming service for $340 million
- Supreme Court Shutters Internet Cable TV Streaming Service as Violation of Broadcasters’ Copyright
- Apple TV+ seeks stardom on streaming service stage
- Apple Streaming Service Films Could Debut In Theaters: Report
- Police across Europe raid illegal streaming service platforms
- "Everybody With Any Grievance Can't Rush To SC With A PIL, SC Refuses To Entertain Plea To Ban ‘Paid News'
- PIL In SC Seeks To Make 'Fake News' And 'Paid News' As 'Corrupt Practices' Under Representation Of Peoples Act [Read Petition]
- Declare Publication Of Paid News A Corrupt Practice Under Representation Of Peoples Act: Petition In SC [Read Petition]
- NBC Announces New Streaming Service to Compete With Netflix, Disney, Amazon
Apple event – TV streaming service, paid news app and games subscription ‘launch today’ have 341 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at March 25, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.