Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice is impressive on all consoles, let down only by a wobbly 30fps on base hardware, and an uneven, unlocked frame-rate on their enhanced counterparts. The brilliance of the game itself still shines through, but the PC version is something else: a locked 60fps at 1080p is trivial on mainstream graphics cards, while community mods have enabled ultra-wide display support and consistent performance at up to 144 frames per second. Sekiro runs best on PC, with clear and obvious benefits for gameplay.The nirvana delivered by the PC port is most evident by switching back to the console versions – Xbox One X being my console of choice – and boy, was that a rough transfer. The console builds are more confusing visually, and gameplay is far less consistent and actually harder. For me, the biggest difference between the versions is that when I die on PC, I feel responsible as I am more in control. On Xbox, it feels like my inability to judge how far ahead of time I have to hold down the parry button is a lot more arbitrary, whereas on PC, I can lightly tap it when it feels right and I pretty… Read full this story
- Is Tom Brady saving his best play for NFL playoffs?
- Mt. Vernon basketball coach died twice on court, watched it happen
- Patriots are the 'best play action team in the NFL,' Mike Zimmer says; what makes them so effective?
- The 23 best plays from Giannis Antetokounmpo of the Milwaukee Bucks
- Boston Celtics' Kyrie Irving: Anthony Davis one of the NBA's best, plays 'as if we're playing on a little rim'
- Check out the best plays from Minkah Fitzpatrick’s rookie NFL season
- Most anticipated video games of 2019
- First-Ever Network Televised Gamers’ Choice Awards Announces Nominees
- Penn State ‘feels like home’ to Class of 2019 recruit; the best Lions plays from 2018, and more
- Ohio State’s linebackers found their place, are playing their best: Buckeye Take
Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice is best played on PC have 332 words, post on www.eurogamer.net at March 25, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.