The Division 2 Dark Hours is the game’s first new raid, promising to test endgame players with their biggest challenges yet. So far Ubisoft has only shown snippets of what to expect from Dark Hours, but an alleged Reddit datamine may give us some more details of what to expect. Before we get into them, take a healthy spoiler warning in case you’d rather discover what’s waiting in the raid on your own.Let’s start with what we officially know: Dark Hours will be the first eight-player raid in The Division history. The snippets that Ubisoft showed in the trailer above reveal it will take place at least partially in the terminals and on the tarmac of an airport, and that it will feature the Black Tusk faction as antagonists. Ubisoft didn’t give a specific arrival date for Dark Hours, saying only that it will come to the game after the arrival of the new Tidal Basin stronghold. That hasn’t been added yet either, by the way, but the game did just come out last week.According to Reddit user kevindavid40, the airport in question is Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (which makes sense since it’s right across the river from DC),… Read full this story
- Microsoft posts ‘better-than-expected' financial results
- How does Adjustment work and should I use it if I did better than expected?
- PM does better than expected in England local elections
- Saga share price rises on better than expected results
- Adidas scores better than expected results thanks to strong sales in North America and China
- Neymar's return 'better than expected'
- Virgin Money posts better than expected profits as takeover nears
- Pound to euro exchange rate – sterling buoyant amid better than expected economic news
- Google parent Alphabet lifted by better-than-expected earnings
- Lufthansa shares soar on better than expected profits
The Division 2 raid datamine gives us a better idea of what to expect from Dark Hours have 312 words, post on www.gamesradar.com at March 18, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.