Part of The Division 2 Wiki The Division 2 Recalibration Guide to help you unlock and find Recalibration Station to improve your Gear Score and roll god stats on your gear and weapons. If you are not satisfied with the stats on your weapon or gear, you can “Recalibrate” it to give it a stat that you prefer. The Division 2 Recalibration Station Guide The Division 2 features a revamped “Recalibration System” that differs completely from what was featured in the original Division. Using the Recalibration Station, you can transfer a stat from one item to another. However, during the process, the weapon from which the stat is transferred from is destroyed. Moreover, you are not able to recalibrate a crafted item. The Recalibration Station is available exclusively on the Base of Operation. It is located to the right of the Crafting Station. However, before you access it, you have to unlock it. In order to unlock it, you have to level up the final *settlement to Level 3* which will allow you to recruit Emma Richards who will be the vendor at the Recalibration Station. Once you have recruited her and unlocked the Recalibration Station, you should be able… Read full this story
- Root, Burns score tons, take England to striking distance of NZ total
- Metal Gear 2
- Top 25 highest scoring games in high school football history
- NFL DFS, Week 13: Optimal DraftKings, FanDuel daily Fantasy football picks, lineups, strategy, stacks
- The Inventory's 2019 Gadget Gift Guide
- Why do Trump’s supporters stick with him? Partisan divisions have never been wider
- ComicBook.com's Holiday Gift Guide for Xbox Fans
- Garbage collection fees to increase in HCM City
- Samsung’s Gear Sport Is Easier to Use Than the Apple Watch, But Where Are My Damn Apps?
- MCAS Scores Show Slight Improvements In 2019
The Division 2 Recalibration Guide – How to Increase Your Gear Score, Gear Optimization have 299 words, post on segmentnext.com at March 18, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.