The Division 2 Recalibration Guide to help you unlock and find Recalibration Station to improve your Gear Score and roll god stats on your gear and weapons. If you are not satisfied with the stats on your weapon or gear, you can “Recalibrate” it to give it a stat that you prefer.
The Division 2 Recalibration Station Guide
The Division 2 features a revamped “Recalibration System” that differs completely from what was featured in the original Division. Using the Recalibration Station, you can transfer a stat from one item to another.
However, during the process, the weapon from which the stat is transferred from is destroyed. Moreover, you are not able to recalibrate a crafted item.
The Recalibration Station is available exclusively on the Base of Operation. It is located to the right of the Crafting Station.
However, before you access it, you have to unlock it. In order to unlock it, you have to level up the final *settlement to Level 3* which will allow you to recruit Emma Richards who will be the vendor at the Recalibration Station.
Once you have recruited her and unlocked the Recalibration Station, you should be able to get to work.
Access the Recalibration Station, select the weapon you want to upgrade, select the Stat/Talent you want to replace, select the one you want on the weapon and press “Destroy and Transfer” stat/talent key for the process to initiate.
Do note that you can only transfer stats or talents between weapons that fall under the same category i.e. Talents/Stats from Assault Rifles can only be transferred to another Assault Rifle and cannot be transferred to SMGs. The same is the case with the gear pieces.
- Nowitzki scores 31 in Mavericks’ win over Pacers
- The FTC Amends Its Guides For Advertising Payments and Services
- FTC Releases Final “Green Guides” for Environmental Marketing Claims
- New York Appellate Division Revives Non-Monetary Class Action Settlement in M&A Class Action with Revised Standard of Review
- DOJ Releases New Merger Remedy Guide
- Did your property value increase as much as your neighbor’s? Search here.
- Cabinet Okays Commercial Courts, Commercial Division and Commercial Division of High Courts (Amendment) Bill, 2018
- California Committee of Bar Examiners recommends keeping bar exam cut score the same
- Fiat 500 Abarth: The Ultimate Buyer's Guide
- Gear VR: Samsung's Answer to the Oculus Rift Is a Phone-Powered VR Beast