For those ready to see how Clementine’s story comes to a close, Episode 4: Take Us Back of The Walking Dead Final Season is out now. Like previous episodes, fans will be required to gather collectibles to place in Clem and AJ’s room to pop two achievements or trophies. One major difference with this episode is that although the last three episodes have featured six collectibles, there are only four this time around.
This is most likely due to the structure of the episode and its focus on the end of Clementine’s journey in The Walking Dead. Still, for those completionists, here is when and where to find the four collectibles scattered across the episode.
The first two collectibles, the Crystal and Calypso Cauliflower, will be found once players enter the cave in Act One. The main thing here is to not cross the river until these items are found.
To the player’s left, there is a small waterfall feeding this river. Follow the cave wall in its direction until coming across the first collectible, the Crystal.
In the same cave as the Crystal, this is a collectible toy for AJ, which appear to be part of a set. Many may note that the Beet Nik toy, for example, can found in our Walking Dead Final Season Episode 3 collectibles guide.
Its companion, the Calypso Cauliflower, can be found to the right near the pile of sticks in the cave. Players will want to pass AJ and look for it sitting up against a rock.
James’ Walker Mask
This collectible stands out from others this season, as players will not actually need to pick it up. Following the explosive end of Episode 3: Broken Toys, players will see AJ collect this mask.
We were unable to verify if this is missable, but it does not seem that way. Still, like the other collectibles, players will receive this in Act One.
The last collectible will not be found until Act Three. We’ve also elected to forego an image of the collectible, as it would contain minor spoilers. However, it is simple enough to find.
When placing the spear in the shack, players will need to head to the small blue box. Between it and some other junk, players will find the skull on the ground, which will be pop the collectibles achievement/trophy.
To get the second achievement or trophy, players will want to be sure to place these items in Clem and AJ’s room at the very end of the episode. It’s worth mentioning that it popped for us once we placed the first item, but this should eventually be patched. Once this is done, players will have completed The Walking Dead Final Season.
Episode 4: Take Us Back of The Walking Dead Final Season is out now for PC, PS4, Switch, and Xbox One.
- Evil Negan WILL survive the Walking Dead finale says actor Jeffrey Dean Morgan
- Game Of Thrones final season episodes could be longest ever at two hours long
- Three characters meet bloody deaths in gruesome The Walking Dead midseason finale
- The Walking Dead’s gruesome series opener DIDN’T break Ofcom rules
- Twitter can’t help but laugh at The Walking Dead’s teen romance between Carl and Enid (and praise Maggie’s speech)
- Who’s who in The Walking Dead? From new villain Negan to original star Rick – the ultimate season 7 character guide
- When is the Walking Dead season 8 on tonight? UK release date, spoilers and cast revealed
- Watched The Walking Dead season premiere last night? Here are eight details you probably missed
- The Walking Dead viewers left underwhelmed and hugely disappointed by ‘dull’ second episode after epic premiere
- Rick can’t hide his pain as he is forced to admit Negan is the boss now in new trailer for season 7 episode 4 of The Walking Dead