When I build my game for mac, my code runs and the game looks proper, but when I build on iPhone, my code doesn’t seem to run, my built game looks the same as my project would in scene view before I hit play. It seems like the game isn’t executing my code when built to iPhone, but I’m not sure what the problem is exactly.
- After 700 hours of Destiny, Bungie lost me with Destiny 2 — but the game is finally starting to look up
- Real unity vital in flying start to post-Ronaldo era
- Didgeridoo, downpours as Commonwealth Games opening ceremony starts
- Game still hangs in balance on Pakistan’s power chessboard
- Playing games to jump-start managers’ creative minds
- An investor who helps manage money for the super-rich has a simple tip for building wealth, and you can start doing it today
- Building PCs in This New Sim Is Meta as Hell
- Your next iPhone might cost more because of US-China trade war
- Here’s everything Apple announced at its big iPhone 11 event
- I swore I’d never give up my iPhone 6S — but now I can’t wait to upgrade to the new iPhone XR
Building Unity game to iPhone hangs at start have 201 words, post on gamedev.stackexchange.com at April 19, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.