It’s a good time for relaxation games right now. Flower finally got a PC release earlier this year, and now indie devs Samurai Punk have released Feather. A very chill flying game about a bird soaring over an island, Feather is not the kind of game you win or lose. It only has one achievement and you earn it by playing once.As a bird you can roll and flip and flap your wings or dive to accelerate. It’s kind of like Fugl, only without the transformations. You’re always a bird, and the aim is simply to enjoy the sensation of flight. On my first trip round Feather’s island I saw the hoops you can fly through and assumed I was supposed to race through them one after the other. That would be counter to the relaxation Feather’s trying to make you feel, however. Instead what happened each time I dived through a ring was that the soundtrack changed. It’s a way of interacting with Feather’s music and while there are some hidden hoops to find they’re not tied to your victory or failure. This is a game you can’t win or lose.But that doesn’t mean there’s nothing to do. The island… Read full this story
- Racing Arcade Games - Having Fun at the Wheel
- 3 Christmas Games - Have Fun With Your Children!
- What Do Art Licensing and the "Whack a Mole" Arcade Game Have in Common?
- Play Online Dress Up Games to Stimulates Creativity
- Stunning Facts on Game Backups
- Online Games - Where Fun is Endless
- Your Children Will Love a Car Racing Game
- Do You Know About Cell Phone Game Training
- Nintendo Wii Games - Not Just Games
- Bananagrams - A Fun Word Game For All Ages
Chillout games are having a moment have 307 words, post on www.pcgamer.com at April 20, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.