I am not really sure if this question works here or would be moved somewhere else but here goes. I am still in the conceptualisation and early prototyping phase of a game that revolves around RPG/Bullet-time hybrid game where players compete in vs. style executing attack/defence moves per turn. I am in search for art material/guidance to have symbols representing moves. For example a stick figure or a silhouette resembling a kick to represent a kick move. I am not really set on one specific style but would rather have something that covers a broad range of moves and be on the easy side to draw in not many strokes (yes player would draw the symbol). Any guidance to get me started?
- Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition Battle System Explainer - Arts, Chain Attacks, And More
- Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition - 7 Essential Tips And Things The Game Doesn't Tell You
- PlayStation 5: Everything We Know -- Launch Games, Reveal, PS5 Release Date Rumors, And More
- Amazon Prime Subscribers Can Get 16 Games For Free, Including SNK Classics
- Zelda: Ocarina of Time at 20 – melancholy masterpiece changed games forever
- Art in the Garden This Weekend! And more... At the Arboretum, all kids 15 and under free with paid adult admission.
- PS5 / Xbox Series X: Platinum Games Studio Head Clarifies "More Of The Same" Comment
- Life imitates art: Russian group attracts mock-up masterpieces on Facebook
- Art of de-stressing: Techie Pragya Yadav helps people turn into artists every weekend
- Japan gets a feel of traditional art forms from Kutch
Game Art: Martial Art Move Symbols have 258 words, post on gamedev.stackexchange.com at April 20, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.