Harry Potter: Wizards Unite is a location-based adventure from Niantic, the creators of Pokémon Go.While it’s akin to Pokémon Go in many ways – as our Harry Potter: Wizards Unite guide with several of its comparable systems – this is a much more narrative-focused adventure, and refers to the Wizarding World’s many characters and storylines.Though the Harry Potter: Wizards Unite release date could be a while away, players in specific regions can access a Harry Potter: Wizards Unite beta. And if you’re not in the right place, there’s still plenty to read up on and see ahead of launch. Lumos!On this page: Harry Potter: Wizards Unite beta access explained Right now, there is a Harry Potter Wizards Unite beta available to download, but only in select regions. These are: To access the Harry Potter Wizards Unite beta, you need to be in one of the above regions. If you are, then simply visit the Google Play or App Store on Android and iPhone respectively, and search for it in the store. If you are not in one of the beta regions, then don’t worry about getting Harry Potter Wizards Unite beta access for now. Why? Because even if you had… Read full this story
- "No one wants to choose between the United States and China"
- Hermione should have married Harry Potter, Rowling admits
- Harry Potter goes digital with e-books
- Harry Potter's Radcliffe to play Coe in athletics film
- "Harry Potter," Katy Perry big People's Choice winners
- Harry Potter showcased with bones and cauldrons in London
- Harry Potter film shatters more box office records
- Fun activities mark 20th year of Harry Potter in Vietnam
- The tour guides in the clouds
- Bank-fintech teams tackle mobile pay
Harry Potter: Wizards Unite beta access guide and everything we know about the new Harry Potter mobile game have 297 words, post on www.eurogamer.net at April 17, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.