When creating a new project in the Unreal Engine 4, you can choose to create a project already with some added features and things (Top Down Example). This project has a character (which I changed its appearance) and it moves around the map when I click the left mouse button: I looked at the blueprints of the project, but I did not identify where the command is that makes the character walk, so I’d like it to walk when I right-click. Alls blueprints of project: M_Cursor_Decal: TopDownCharacter: TopDownController: TopDownGameMode: The circled blocks of reds are the ones I suspected could be where I should make the modification, but no information on them gave me the certainty that that was where I was supposed to change. I still do not create projects in C ++ programming mode, because I do not have Visual Studio 2017. Some links from websites where I spent before coming here and that can help you to help me: https://docs.unrealengine.com/en-us/Engine/Blueprints https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFXMW_UEDco The video is 2015, so although it’s good, I did not take it so well, because I know that with all this time that has already happened, a lot is different. Sorry for any translation errors,… Read full this story
- NBA Finals 2019: Sky Sports' Mike Tuck makes Finals predictions
- Dane is out to make big impact on Ireland start
- Make Your Gauges Like New Again!
- The Walking Dead season 9 finale recap: Winter is here
- Origin star Tom Felton dishes on his ‘misunderstood’ character (Interview)
- WATCH: Texas Tech coach Chris Beard gets heated after walk-on dunks in garbage time
- The Walking Dead recap: Beta introduced on ‘Guardians’
- Ask Jack: Walking With a Panther?
- 1954 Chevrolet 210 – Just Right
- Caterham keen to make 'practical' sports car
Switch from left click to right click to make character walk in the Top Down Example, in UE4 have 306 words, post on gamedev.stackexchange.com at April 19, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.