The Division 2 raid comes with a new signature weapon called the Dark Drinker. The weapon can prove to be a game changer on the battlefield. The Division 2 Operations Dark Hours raid features “Powerplay” items that offer players an edge during the dark hours. There are multiple Powerplay items but one of them is the new signature weapon and while most of its properties are unknown, we do know it ca refill your signature weapon ammo. So if you are using a demolition signature weapon, crossbow, or the sharpshooter, this Powerplay item will refill your ammo. The 8-man The Division 2 raid is set across multiple locations and the first area is a bridge that takes over an hour to complete. During this tough encounter, players can benefit from their signature weapons. Hence, Dark Drinker signature weapon can be highly useful in tough situations. Dark Drinker isn’t the only Powerplay item we know about The Division 2 raid. Dark Drinker: A signature weapon, limited usage, restocks signature ammo Dark Devourer: Fast recharge, allows infinite skill recharging Thieves Den: A collectible that allows agents to spot vanity and exotic stashes Dawn of Dark: A character who unlocks an additional raid… Read full this story
- Opinion: Anthony Kennedy retirement is a game changer for US
- Analyst: Intel's graphics card will be a 'game changer' for GPU shipments in 2020
- New helicopters to help California firefighters fight wildfires at night dubbed 'game-changer'
- A ‘game changer behind the plate': LSU freshman Alex Milazzo proves himself as catcher
- The Detail: Why coronavirus is a game changer for scientists
- 'It’s a game changer': a 690kg, cloak-wearing guide dog is making its Mardi Gras debut
- Big winter is a game-changer for California recreation
- Biden is back: Sleepy Joe's South Carolina win could be game changer
- Talking Horses: Tote's 'game-changer' bet guarantee set for Cheltenham bow
- Can the COVID-19 outbreak be a game-changer for the US elections?
The Division 2 Raid Signature Weapon Can Be a Game Changer have 321 words, post on segmentnext.com at April 2, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.