Although nowadays hard drives come in multi-terabyte options, it doesn’t take a lot of time until we fill them up with tons of files, pictures, videos, apps, and games, and before you know it, you start noticing slow performance and problems installing a new version of Windows 10. If your device is running low on space, Windows 10 includes a number of features and options to clean up unnecessary and temporary files as well as apps and games to optimize the storage. Using these tools will not only help to free up space to store more important files, but it’ll improve performance and reduce the chances of problems as you install updates. In this Windows 10 guide, we’ll walk you through several tips to free up storage space on your computer to make room to store more files and install feature updates without issues. Free up space emptying Recycle Bin Free up space deleting junk files using Storage sense Free up space deleting temp files using Disk Cleanup Free up space making OneDrive files available on-demand Free up space uninstalling non-essential apps and games Free up space moving files, apps, games to external drive Free up space disabling Hibernation on… Read full this story
- Best Cyber Week 2019 Deals: Top deals still available [Updated]
- 100% Disk Usage in Windows 10 Fixed With 14 Tricks
- How To Install New Windows 10 Preview Builds Without Issues
- Windows Defender: 7 Things You Must Know About Microsoft’s Antivirus Solution
- 10 Best Windows Apps Worth Paying For
- How to do a clean install of Windows 10: Which option is best for you?
- 5 Default Windows Files and Folders You Should Never Touch
- How to Wipe Your Hard Disk Drive Leaving the OS Intact
- 8 Nifty Windows Folder Tricks You Have to Know
- 12 tips to free up storage space on your Android phone or tablet
10 best ways to free up hard drive space on Windows 10 have 296 words, post on www.windowscentral.com at May 13, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.