Sekiro admittedly lacks a sense of replayability due to the rather fixed style of gameplay you need to utilize. These Sekiro Shadows Die Twice mods, however, can fix that by adding a layer of replayability to the game by playing, and a bit more fun.
Without Further ado, here are the best Sekiro Shadows Die Twice mods to replace Okami with:
YoRHa 2B from Nier Automata: Download
We’ll start off with this Sekiro Shadows Die Twice 2B mod, a crossover with Nier Automata. Now, if you’d like to play as the powerful and cool-headed android, this is the mod for you. If you’re concerned about Okami’s voice being an immersion breaker (not that you should be looking for immersion with this mod) there are female voice pack mods out there.
CJ from San Andreas: Download
“Ah shit, here we go again.” Who doesn’t want to play as the original “Busta” once again, right? Re-experience Sekiro and San Andreas at the same time with this Sekiro Shadows Die Twice CJ mod. Find out what happens after Carl leaves Los Santos and ends up in Feudal Japan during the 16th century.
“Ashina Castle, home, least it was before I f***** everything up”.
Lady Maria from Bloodborne: Download
This isn’t as far fetched a crossover due to being from the same development studio, From Software. Still, playing as Lady Maria of the Astral clocktower in this Sekiro Shadows Die Twice mod is definitely an experience you wouldn’t want to miss out on. You can also get her weapons and voice pack.
Rikimaru from Tenchu: Download
Last but certainly not least, we got Rikimaru from Tenchu in this Sekiro Shadows Die Twice mod. Another visit from an old From Software developed video game. This is my personal favorite mod since it’s the most sensible crossover. While the other ones are rather outlandish and good for meme material, here we have a mod that feels at home. Not to mention it actually looks amazing.
The instructions to installing every mod can be found in the linked pages above. If you”re not into cosmetic mods, here’s some gameplay enhancement mods as well.
- Watch 19 minutes of From Software's Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
- From Software announces Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, watch the debut trailer
- FromSoftware Teases New Project, Shadows Die Twice
- The Dark Souls-Shovel Knight crossover mod is out now, new trailer [Updated]
- New Shadow of War FOV Mod Has Been Released, Allows Wider Vision
- These Fantastic White DualShock 4 Controllers are Only for the Best Killzone: Shadow Fall Players
- Now there's a Rocket League/Dying Light crossover
- The best battle royale games, modes and mods
- Voting Now Open for Top Five Dying Light Contest Mods, Devs Considering Making Them “Available for Our Console Fans”
- Styx: Master of Shadows – Die Harder Trailer