this is the explanation of the assignment:
You should create a simple game that is a variant of Pong (one of the earliest computer games). A ball should come from the left side and go to the right. It should go a bit obliquely and the user, with arrow keys, should try to make sure the ball hits the “racket”. With the arrow keys (up and down), the “rack” can be moved vertically. If the ball hits the rack, it bounces back. When the ball hits the left wall you get 1 point and the ball then bounces back. The score thus increases for each hit on the left wall. If the user misses the ball so that it reaches the right wall then the game is over.
you couldnt understand how much i would appreciate this
- Need Help Investing in Penny Stocks?
- I Need Help Losing Weight - Somebody Please Help!
- I Need Help Losing Weight - Confession of a Weight Watcher
- Need Help Deciding What Career to Choose? Try This Free Guide
- Do You Need Help Quitting Smoking?
- Need Help in Your Presenting Style?
- Need Help With Credit Card Debt?
- The Difficult Task of Evaluating Whether Senior Parents Need Help
- What to Do When You Need Help Stopping Smoking
- Making Money on the Internet It's Not Easy - Need Help!