If you played Destiny, you may be familiar with Xur, the weekly Exotic item merchant. In Destiny 2, he’s back, and he now appears all over the map. This week, he’s on Titan. You can find Xur to the east of The Rig, hiding from the rain inside a small building.
Xur’s inventory this week consists of the following:
- DARCI, Exotic sniper rifle: 29 Legendary Shards
- Celestial Nighthawk, Hunter helmet: 23 Legendary Shards
- Ursa Furiosa, Titan gauntlets: 23 Legendary Shards
- Geomag Stabilizers, Warlock boots: 23 Legendary Shards
- Isochronal Engram: 97 Legendary Shards
- Invitation quest: 9 Legendary Shards
Xur’s inventory caps out at 681 if you’re 700. He also offers specific rolls on each armor piece each week, giving out different perks for the same pieces. We’ve highlighted any great rolls below.
The exotic perk on DARCI is Personal Assistant, which causes the gun to highlight critical information about the target when you’re aiming down the site. While this bonus is active, DARCI will have better lock-on and deal more precision damage. DARCI used to be pretty bad, but buffs over the summer actually made it pretty powerful.
With the recently announced Whisper of the Worm nerfs, DARCI is about to become one of the most powerful boss killing weapons in Destiny 2. If you don’t have DARCI yet, pick it up.
Celestial Nighthawk is one of the best exotics in Destiny 2. Its main perk, Hawkeye Hack, causes Golden Gun to fire only one shot instead of three. However, this single shot does about six times the damage of the average Golden Gun. Players who love raiding or PvE in general should buy it. It’s also exceptional for boss damage.
This week’s roll:
Slot 1: Fusion rifle targeting, hand cannon targeting, Hands-On (melee kills give Super energy)
Slot 2: Sniper rifle reserves, machine gun reserves
Ursa Furiosa is a set of Exotic gauntlets from Forsaken. Its Exotic perk is Ursine Guard, which refunds Super energy when you block damage with Sentinel Shield. You also move faster with Sentinel Shield active. There was a time when these Exotics were dominant, but they’ve since been nerfed into being underwhelming. If you love running Sentinel Shield, or it’s missing from your collection, pick these up.
This week’s roll:
Slot 1: Fusion rifle loader, hand cannon loader, Impact Induction (melee hits reduce grenade cooldown)
Slot 2: Sniper rifle scavenger, machine gun scavenger
Geomag Stabilizers are new Exotic boots from Destiny 2: Forsaken. Its Exotic perk is Close Enough, which recharges your Chaos Reach Super when you sprint as long as you’re at about 90% energy. Damaging enemies with Chaos Reach also extends the duration. This is a fantastic Warlock Exotic. If you don’t have them yet, make sure to pick these up.
This week’s roll:
Slot 1: Fusion rifle dexterity, hand cannon dexterity, Outreach (casting Rift reduces melee cooldown)
Slot 2: Scout rifle scavenger, special ammo finder
This item starts the Invitation of the Nine quest. This week, Xur offers Death. It’ll cost you nine Legendary Shards.
- Ranil Wickremesinghe's keynote address at The Huddle 2020
- Free Electronics Recycling Event Scheduled In Abington
- Is Kristin Smart’s body buried under this backyard?
- Lori Vallow, Chad Daybell: Couple under investigation over missing children and multiple deaths
- Procurement Of Lubricant For ROT Equipment
- Rural Woman’s quiet on the front burner
- Inspection is critical step in the home-buying process
- KFC to Roll Out Chicken and Doughnut Sandwich Nationwide
- WWE Friday Night SmackDown preview and schedule: January 24, 2020
- Metro Cash & Carry to Open 5 New Stores in India This Year, Enhance Partnership with Kirana Stores