Earlier this year, Bethesda released an elaborate Fallout 76 roadmap, which provided an overview of the game’s planned content for 2019. Included in this Fallout 76 roadmap was a new game mode, titled Nuclear Winter, which is scheduled to launch this summer. While the developer has not yet provided official details on exactly what this Fallout 76 Nuclear Winter game mode will be, a new leak seemingly offers some big hints on the matter. As shared by Reddit user Gearsthecool, a number of audio files connected to Nuclear Winter have recently been located in the Fallout 76 game files, and they have since been extracted and uploaded to Soundcloud. While these audio files do not explicitly detail the forthcoming Nuclear Winter game mode, they certainly seem to point to it being some sort of arena-based PvP offering. Those that listen to the files discovered in this new Fallout 76 leak will hear the voice of Vault 51’s ZAX, a type of supercomputer that fans of the franchise will be familiar with. This ZAX continually refers to the player as a “candidate,” and it suggests that a battle to the death against other candidates, apparently inside of Vault 51, is the only way to determine who is “superior.”… Read full this story
- Image leak suggests new Samsung phone ‘made in Vietnam’
- VNG pledges to save 160 million leaked Zing ID accounts
- New Facebook advertisement policy may have missed the mark
- Oil leak from mineral firm named source of flammable groundwater in central Vietnam
- Hanoi names China's possible radiation leaks among top 'disaster' risks
- New version of anti-virus software provides anti-leak function
- BKAV unveils new anti-virus software
- New advancement of Vietnamese table tennis
- Will Amazon's New Sub Sink Sonos?
- Spring-summer fashion week to feature 1000 new creations
Fallout 76 Leak Hints at New Arena PvP Mode have 296 words, post on gamerant.com at May 15, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.