The battle of Winterfell is over, the Night King has said his last good night and everyone is ready to get back to normal life in Westeros. What’s that? There’s still a lot of messy stuff that still needs to go down? Sounds like Game of Thrones is ready to deliver in episode 4! This week we’re recovering from last week’s bloodbath and things are still kind of hectic. So hectic, in fact, that someone left a very modern, very Starbucks-looking coffee cup in the middle of Winterfell’s dining hall. C’mon guys, who’s running the joint here?But if you thought the action was over, you’re wrong. It’s time for a very pressing threat: negotiating the byzantine machinations of patrilineal monarchy in a region where everyone wants to just kill the crap out of each other!If the start of season 8 got off to a slow start for you, then episode 3 delivered on the carnage. (If you still haven’t watched that ep, then now’s the time to stop reading and go and catch up on the action). We lost old favorites — you were a good man, Theon — and it all culminated in the most explosive ending since the Red Wedding…. Read full this story
- ‘Game of Thrones’ season premiere recap: The Red Lady reveals a weakness that could be critical for one popular character
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 6, Episode 3 recap: Flashback may offer clues about Jon Snow’s mother
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 6, Episode 9 recap: Fans won’t be disappointed with the Battle of the Bastards
- ‘Game of Thrones’ women Daenerys, Sansa, Cersei rule this season
- Everything you need to know about ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 6 before show returns in shortened penultimate campaign
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 6 finale: The Seven Kingdoms has a new ruler
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 boasts more fiery dragon scenes and Jaime Lannister's 'biggest fight scene'
- A quick breakdown of HBO’s teaser photos for the ‘Game of Thrones’ season six finale
- SNOW RESOLUTION: Jon Snow is still dead in "Game of Thrones" season 6 opener
- SEE IT: 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 trailer released — features all houses prepping for war
Game of Thrones season 8 episode 4 recap: Cersei Lannister evens the odds have 358 words, post on www.cnet.com at May 6, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.