I am creating a snowboarding game and would like my player to be able to jump on a rail and move along it if it lands on it.
I have no idea how to approach this. I have already tried using ray casts and waypoints but nothing works. I need to make sure the player moves along the rail, from any point that the player jumps onto it: e.g. if they land in the middle of the rail they keep following its curve from that point. The rails are not straight and have curves on them.
How can I get my player to be able to jump on a curved rail like this, and start sliding from the point they jumped onto it?
- Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite Leak Includes X-Men and Fantastic Four Characters
- 'Westworld' Creators Confirm Every Character Returning for Season 2
- 'Solo: A Star Wars Story' Characters We're Most Excited to See, Ranked
- 'It's not the dog': Jesse Tyler Ferguson teases which character will be killed off in Modern Family
- X-Men Characters We Want To See Return To Marvel Vs. Capcom
- The New DC Movie Characters Revealed In the DCEU Intro
- The 10 Greatest Supporting Spider-Man Characters Ever
- 10 Arrowverse Characters We Want to See in the 'Constantine' Animated Series
- 10 Characters We Want to See in Superman & Lois
- 5 Arrowverse Characters We Want To See More Of This Season