I am creating a snowboarding game and would like my player to be able to jump on a rail and move along it if it lands on it. I have no idea how to approach this. I have already tried using ray casts and waypoints but nothing works. I need to make sure the player moves along the rail, from any point that the player jumps onto it: e.g. if they land in the middle of the rail they keep following its curve from that point. The rails are not straight and have curves on them. How can I get my player to be able to jump on a curved rail like this, and start sliding from the point they jumped onto it?
- US, Britain "spying on multi-player games"
- Kvitova, Wozniacki slip and slide out of Birmingham
- Experts rail against updated cheo
- Vietnam's Jan-Feb rice export volume dips, value slides faster
- To halt smartphone slide, Samsung rewrites playbook
- World Cup: Holders Germany slide to Mexico defeat
- Pokemon GO players robbed at gunpoint in London park
- Investment climate still charms foreign players
- Rosicky sinks Spurs to boost Arsenal title bid
- Lexus Vietnam to introduce new RX350
How can I get my player's character to slide along a rail? have 200 words, post on gamedev.stackexchange.com at May 17, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.