One of the newest bits of gameplay that Ubisoft revealed for The Division 2 was the beginning of the Operation Dark Hours raid, the first piece of endgame content put up for the game and players that have gotten strong enough to attempt it. Here’s how you can get ready too. To start, you’ll need to be strong enough to attempt the Operation Dark Hours raid at all. Since it’s endgame content, you can’t go in half-cocked. There are multiple ways to grind out loot and experience to get stronger, involving both the Dark Zone and more conventional methods. First off, you’ll have to grind the Dark Zone. Since that area contains a lot of powerful loot, going in there and getting as much of it as you can to be decontaminated and sent back to you will help a lot in the long run. Secondly, you’ll have to raise hell around the various control points scattered around the map. As you and your friends complete events around these control points, they’ll gradually get more and more difficult. The more difficult the point’s events are, the better gear that you’ll get on completing them. However, don’t go above Level 4,… Read full this story
- LaCie Rugged RAID and SanDisk Connect Wireless Stick keep you backed up on the go
- Apple ships 7 TB Xserve RAID, reports sales figures
- RAID 50 offers a balance of performance, storage capacity, and data integrity
- World of Warcraft Onyxia raid revamp
- On the demise of Xserve RAID
- Apple's Xserve RAID prices slashed 75%; plus, how Apple builds enterprise-grade hard drives
- Is Getting Dressed in the Dark Making You Gain Weight?
- Clearwire readying game plan as LTE gains steam
- Mayo and Galway ready to resume traditional hostilities
- HP picks leaders for new divisions
How To Get Ready for The Division 2 Operation Dark Hours Raid have 307 words, post on segmentnext.com at May 15, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.