The same way normal maps need to be imported as “Normal map” in the import settings, how should I setup an Ambient Occlusion texture to correctly work? I’ve been searching around in the manual and the web but still not sure if AO maps should be imported as Lightmaps.
- How to use Mind Map Tool for making Great Presentations
- Mind Mapping - How To Use Mind Maps To Teach Difficult Grammar Points
- How You Can Become A Winning Personality Using Mind Mapping
- Importance of a Detailed Map of Spain
- Brain Dead at the Very Idea of Meeting? Use Mind Maps to Inject Life and Creativity to Meetings
- How to Use Site Maps and Navigation for Your SEO Results
- Knowledge Workers and Teaching People to Think Using Mind Mapping and MindMap
- The Importance of Using Acne Medication Properly
- Mia Learns The Importance Of Using Proper "Key Word Strategy " To Increase Traffic To Her Website
- The Importance of Using MLA Format
How to import a texture to be used as occlusion map? have 163 words, post on gamedev.stackexchange.com at May 17, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.