The same way normal maps need to be imported as “Normal map” in the import settings, how should I setup an Ambient Occlusion texture to correctly work?
I’ve been searching around in the manual and the web but still not sure if AO maps should be imported as Lightmaps.
- How to Use Mind Mapping For Success
- A Useful Google Map Help Guide
- How to Use Mind Mapping in Social Care
- Food Hygiene - The Importance of Using Different Chopping Boards For Different Foods
- The Importance of Using Keywords in Articles
- Why Has This Happened To You? Important and Useful Tips on Getting Back Your Ex
- Importance of Using a Spam Blocker
- Keyword Research Software - Importance and Use
- The Importance of Using a Cruise Specialist
- Detoxification Foods - How Important and Useful Are They to the Body?