It’s finally happening, and there’s nothing we can do to stop it. Game of Thrones season 8 ends on Sunday, and across the realm people are looking for ways to cope. If the folks of Westeros have taught us anything, it’s that it’s best to look death in the face by throwing a huge party… just as long as it isn’t a wedding. We’ve come up with a guide to making sure you have the best Game of Thrones finale party possible, even if Emilia Clarke still won’t RSVP.Decorating your castleIf our investment in top hats for ponies had paid off, we’d rent out an actual castle for our Game of Thrones finale party. As it is, we’ll just have to settle for making a small Brooklyn apartment feel a little bit more Westorosi. First stop, sourcing an Iron Throne. Luckily HBO has this 6 foot tall number for just $40. Now, the carefully selected “ultimate beige” tones of my apartment just aren’t going to cut it for Thrones inspired selfies, and my landlord probably won’t take kindly to me daubing the walls in horse manure to make it feel more Dothraki, so I’ll be cheating and investing in a fabric… Read full this story
- Rewatching ‘Game of Thrones,’ Season 5: Shame, Shame, Shame
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Recap: Everything You Need to Know
- You should watch both Fyre Fest docs on Hulu and Netflix (despite Hulu's shade-throwing)
- 3 and Half Years Later, True Detective Is Back. Why Did It Take So Long?
- Everything You Need to Know About the Big Experiential Activations at SXSW 2019
How to throw the ultimate Game of Thrones finale party have 283 words, post on www.gamesradar.com at May 17, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.