I’ve always been struggling with making video games with software. It’s just been something I haven’t been good at. Then a thought came to my head, what if I use a website layout for game design. If I’m correct you can make a game out of anything. I was thinking of making a visual novel or something with website making layouts.
Is that possible?
- PS5 Patent Details Possible New Game Invite System
- More developers are making games for next-gen consoles than streaming services
- SOMA studio's ARG to tease new game is underway
- Does blocking certain websites at work hurt employee productivity?
- Here are the best game-streaming services of 2020
- The best free-to-play games for 2020
- Interview: Building Awesome Little Arcade Games With Replicade
- Apex Legends Season 4: Assimilation to add brawler Forge, and possibly Revenant
- Pandemic game Plague Inc climbs charts after coronavirus outbreak
- Steam goes down for several hours, leaving players unable to buy games