John Wick: Chapter 3 – Parabellum is in theaters now and, if you love the first two John Wick movies, chances are you’ll enjoy yourself. GameSpot’s Michael Rougeau certainly did in his review of the film. It’s loaded with the kind of action and fight scenes that make the John Wick franchise so great, and there are some interesting new characters that expand this crazy world even further. That said, it’s not perfect. In fact, it’s staring down the barrel of a massive problem that could spoil the franchise if left unchecked. If you haven’t seen John Wick: Chapter 3 yet, stop reading now. This is your one and only spoiler warning.The first John Wick is a practically perfect movie. It’s a revenge tale that sees Keanu Reeves at arguably the best he’s ever been, with fantastically choreographed fight scenes and an urgency to the story that leaves you tense and on the edge of your seat. It’s also self-contained. While there are hints of a larger world within the society of assassins introduced in the film–the High Table–the story is resolved, and it’s utterly satisfying as a single film.Then Chapter 2 came along in 2017. The action and fighting… Read full this story
- Urging of prosecution of spyware case brings spotlight to larger problem
- Tree-felling fiasco: symptom of a deep-rooted problem
- Coal's problem is not climate change
- Expansion of ban on larger electronics on airlines likely: U.S.
- Boeing's larger 787-9 Dreamliner makes first flight
- Direct flights to UK make VN market larger
- Dallas shooter planned larger attacks, police say
- Breast cancer tumours 'larger' in overweight women
- Smartphone addiction a growing problem
- Viet Nam confronts growing drug problem
John Wick 3 Is A Symptom Of A Much Larger Problem have 292 words, post on www.gamespot.com at May 17, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.