Using the Mirror NetworkManager alongwith the NetworkManagerHUD, I made two scenes: one for server, one for client.
The client one I built out to Android, and started up the server one on laptop, both devices being connected to the same home wifi. I entered the relevant IP and port on the client phone, and when I hit LAN Client on the phone, it can’t connect to the laptop server, and times out and gives
Client Recv: failed to connect to ip=192.168.x.xx port=xxxx reason=System.Net.Sockets.SocketException (...) Connection timed out at System.Net.Sockets.TcpClient.Connect..
I tried setting the relevant ports to ‘allow’ in the firewall, to no avail. How can I go about achieving this?
- Best Android apps 2018: What should be on your Samsung, Sony or OnePlus phone
- Katy Perry transforms into catsuit clad android for brand new single
- Bad Android battery life? You should DELETE these 22 ‘criminal’ apps right now
- Android warning over ‘beauty’ apps that steal photos and send you PORN – delete them now
- Apple tweets from Android phone and not iPhone in embarrassing blunder
- Liked Black Mirror: Bandersnatch on Netflix? Then you’ll love these interactive fiction games
- MacPhail: Celtic Connections is a tonic most powerful.
- Campbell connects at Celtic music celebration
- MacPhail: Celtic Connections got off to a great start
- Study: The smart and connected speakers market to reach 250 million units and USD 7 billion in 2019