I’m trying to learn Monogames(Old XNA) and how to develop a 2d game.
I’m in the process of animating my sprites. It works but there are somethings that are weird to me.
For some reason when animating my sprites it “changes” the position when being animated WITHOUT changing the origin. Like so
When I have not changed my origin my character “shifts” his body upwards. Something he should not do.
Now if I change the origin to be the width and height of my frame this does not happend. Like so
Ass you can see the rectangle is still changing but my character does NOT shift in its position. I can’t really understand why he shifts and DOES NOT shift.
The origin is at the top-left position of the rectangle.
Why does my character position shifts? I think it’s something about offset with the different heights of the frames I am unsure. I don’t understand how to work with offset.
- Why our change is stalled
- Questions about cash handling in Texas follow this new hire to the Baton Rouge zoo
- New audits show no wrongdoing from Baton Rouge Zoo in string of animal deaths
- Greyhound trainer doped dogs with Viagra, birth control pills and pig sedatives
- Wot I Think: Football Manager 2014
- ‘The Grinch’ Who Stole Business: Dr. Seuss Pic Opening To $66M As ‘Overlord’ & ‘Spider’s Web’ Wither – Sunday Update
- Dragon Ball FighterZ Review: A Spirited, Faithful Brawler
- All-American Nazis
- A Death Row Convict’s Final Words Set Two Innocent Men Free
- After Heated Meeting, Funds Approved For Kupchick's New Staff