I am creating a snowboarding game and would like my player to be able to jump on a rail and move along it if it lands on it, I have no idea how to approach this and i have already tried using ray casts and way points but nothing works. I need to make sure the player moves along the rail and any point that it jumps onto it ( if it lands in the middle of the rail it keeps following the curve ). The rails are not straight and have curves on them
Thanks for your help!
- REVEALED: The incredible INVISIBILITY SHIELD that can make objects 'disappear' behind an innovative light-bending material developed for the military
- Invisibility Shield makes objects ‘disappear’ behind incredible light-bending material developed for army
- Feature: Chinese-made train makes mountain rail travel in Sri Lanka smoother than ever
- Chinese-made train makes mountain rail travel in Sri Lanka smoother than ever
- Hologram-like device animates objects using ultrasound waves
- Real life 'shrink ray' can reduce 3D structures to one thousandth of their original size - and could be used to make the next generation of miniature robots
- Sacred Incan city in Bolivia is being rebuilt using 3D printed models based on fragments from an ancient building
- Cadbury's is mocked for launching 'Unity bar' with four different types of chocolate to 'celebrate diversity' as social media sarcastically thanks the company for 'solving racism'
- Ibadan Rail project: No reason to delay project Amaechi tells CCECC
- How to make your lashes look longer