I am creating a snowboarding game and would like my player to be able to jump on a rail and move along it if it lands on it, I have no idea how to approach this and i have already tried using ray casts and way points but nothing works. I need to make sure the player moves along the rail and any point that it jumps onto it ( if it lands in the middle of the rail it keeps following the curve ). The rails are not straight and have curves on them Thanks for your help!
- Photoshop makes objects disappear with revamped Content-Aware Fill
- Left in a siding: the rail link that could make Heathrow greener
- 3D Printing: What You Need to Know
- 3D printing injects future into medical industry
- Cannes 2014 review: Goodbye to Language - Godard's dog, in 3D
- How a 'buzzing belt' could help people with vision loss find their way around by vibrating to warn them of objects in their path
- 3D-printing system can spit out custom-fitted bionic hands in under 10 hours
- IIT Madras launches 3D Braille puzzle
- California to Build High-Speed Rail to Nowhere over Federal Objections
- What helped Leonardo Da Vinci's talent for 3D art? His eye disorder
UNITY 3D How to make object move along rail have 210 words, post on gamedev.stackexchange.com at May 17, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.