Stefanie Fogel, provided by Published 1:30 pm PDT, Wednesday, May 15, 2019 Photo: Nintendo Photo: Nintendo Image 1 of / 1 Caption Close Image 1 of 1 Photo: Nintendo Watch the ‘Super Mario Maker 2’ Nintendo Direct Here 1 / 1 Back to Gallery Nintendo is holding a Direct livestream at 3 p.m. PT/6 p.m. ET on Wednesday, May 15 to talk about its upcoming sequel “Super Mario Maker 2.” The presentation will last last about 15 minutes, and fans can watch it in the video player above. Nintendo revealed it’s working on a new “Super Mario Maker” in February. The game is expected to release sometime this summer on the Nintendo Switch console and it features a new visual style, more customization options, and more. It also includes the iconic Angry Sun from “Super Mario Bros. 3,” along with slopes, new enemies, and new themes. Related stories New Info for ‘Super Mario Maker 2’ Coming Wednesday Nintendo Details E3 Plans With Tournaments, Direct Video The “Super Mario Maker” franchise lets players create, upload, and share their own side-scrolling platforming levels using a robust set of in-game tools. The first title debuted on the Wii U in September 2015. By May… Read full this story
- Super Mario marketing op in Rio cost Nintendo how much? Zero
- AP Explains: Super Mario's global appeal
- This fan-made ‘Super Mario Football’ concept looks stunning
- Replacing a rogue with a scallywag: Super Mario a risk worth taking
- Japan teased the 2020 Summer Olympics with the help of Super Mario
- Atlanta Falcons Fans Petition to Watch Super Bowl 51 in the Georgia Dome
- Can You Watch Super Bowl 51 Without Cable?
- How to watch Super Bowl 51 Live Online
- Texans motivated after watching Super Bowl LI
- Football: Super Mario caught speeding at 200kmh
Watch the ‘Super Mario Maker 2’ Nintendo Direct Here have 281 words, post on www.sfgate.com at May 15, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.