If you’ve played CD Projekt RED games before you’re likely familiar with the various minigames. Whether it’s dice poker, Gwent, fistfighting, horse racing, or arm wrestling, the Witcher games offered lots of diversions from main and side quests. Cyberpunk 2077 minigames will be continuing that tradition, according to a recent AMA on the Cyberpunk 2077 subreddit. Minigames are a part of most RPGs, whether it’s Pazaak in “Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic”, Quasar in the original Mass Effect, or Gwent in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. However, CD Projekt RED has found a very unique brand of success with its own minigames. Gwent became so popular after the release of Wild Hunt that the studio actually released a standalone card game where players could collect Gwent decks and play them against their friends, and eventually made another standalone Gwent game that tied it into a story mode. While the Cyberpunk 2077 minigames don’t appear to have an addictively fun card game as part of them, players will be able to play hacking, boxing, car racing, and go to a shooting range as they walk around Night City. All of this information comes from Pawel Sasko. This is somewhat… Read full this story
- 'The Witcher 3' Game Dev CD Projekt Red Signs Deal with Andrzej Sapkowski for More
- The Witcher Author And CD Projekt Red Resolve Royalties Dispute
- CD Projekt Red's The Witcher Gets Netflix 'Toss A Coin To Your Witcher' Mod
- New Cyberpunk 2077 Toys Show Off Keanu Reeves as Johnny Silverhand
- Cyberpunk 2077 Enters Final Stage of Development
- Cyberpunk 2077 art criticized as transphobic is meant to reflect corporate exploitation, says the artist
- Sideshow Announces New Witcher and Cyberpunk 2077 Collectibles
- Does Cyberpunk 2077 hold true to the cyberpunk genre?
- A guide to Cyberpunk Red, the latest edition of the tabletop game
- PM Modi calls CDS ‘momentous, comprehensive reform’ as Gen Bipin Rawat takes charge
Cyberpunk 2077 Has Minigames: CD Projekt Red have 318 words, post on segmentnext.com at June 21, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.