KEY WEST, Fla. (AP) — South Florida authorities say a man who passersby thought was merely sleeping on the beach turned out to be dead. The Monroe County Sheriff’s Office said that a witness saw 62-year-old Jerry Earl Hickerson motionless on Higgs Beach in Key West Monday afternoon and thought he was sleeping. The sheriff’s office says a short time later, she tried to wake him up when things didn’t seem right. She discovered he was dead. Other passersby attempted CPR on Hickerson but were unsuccessful. Paramedics pronounced Hickerson dead at the scene. The sheriff’s office says no foul play is suspected.
- Sister of Maryhill man Thomas Keenan found dead urges people to 'hold loved ones close'
- Man and woman found dead in Kelso home
- Survivors of Florida’s deadly school shooting lash out at Trump
- The Church of England evicts a homeless man sleeping in a graveyard and throws Christianity down the toilet
- Police identify man who shot himself dead near White House
- Man left lover for dead after accidentally firing a shotgun into her vagina while he was fulfilling her sexual fantasy
- Man and woman found dead in suspected suicide pact by staff at four-star country hotel in Warwickshire
- Lurgan people rally round homeless man sleeping rough in snow
- Bitter ex-boyfriend found man sleeping in ex-girlfriend's bed so attacked him with a metal bar
- Bitter ex-boyfriend found man sleeping in former girlfriend's bed so attacked him with metal bar
Passersby thought man sleeping on Florida beach; he was dead have 247 words, post on apnews.com at June 25, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.