You might’ve heard of an ambitious Skyrim mod called Religion that completely changes the way you interact with the gods of Tamriel—it’s one of the best mods for Skyrim. With the mod installed all your actions, from the crimes you commit to the armor you wear, affects the way individual gods view you, and they can either bless you or curse you as a result. The whole mod has just been overhauled for its version 3.0, adding religious visions and new gods called Ancient Spirits, as well as the 13 Constellations. It’s an incredibly deep system with lots of moving parts, and you can have multiple blessings—or curses—at the same time. All of the gods are looking for different things, and you’ll get clues about their desires through visions. To receive visions, you’ll first have to worship them at set points in the world, which increases their disposition towards you based on the amount of in-game time you spend worshiping them (don’t worry, you can press T to wait if you want to rack up many hours at once).Once you’ve worshiped them enough to receive a vision, you’ll be able to ask them for guidance or for a boon. But you… Read full this story
- Best Mount and Blade 2 Bannerlord mods so far
- 'Division 2' Title Update 10 PTS Adds New Exotics & SMG Buffs - Patch Notes
- Gov Emmanuel thanks God for investment in Ibom Airline
- Man of God or attention-grabbing hustler: Who is Louisiana pastor Tony Spell?
- The new Sims 4 Eco Lifestyle gameplay trailer has made me very excited to eat bugs
- Iraq’s New PM Was Once Critical of Country Seen as ‘Iran’s Backyard’
- Missionary's harrowing last diary entries before he was killed by Sentinelese tribe
- BRITs 2020: Nicola Roberts looks chic in a lime green gown as she makes her first red carpet appearance after winning The Masked Singer
- Valorant guns: all weapon stats and recoil patterns
- 400 people spent a decade building a 1:1 city in Minecraft
Skyrim's best religion mod receives overhaul, adding new gods and divine visions have 332 words, post on www.pcgamer.com at June 16, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.