Fans of Spike Chunsoft‘s releases have something to look forward to at Anime Expo 2019. It seems that the Spike Chunsoft Anime Expo 2019 panel will reveal three titles from the company. During its recent livestream on Twitch, Spike Chunsoft gave out details on the presence at Anime Expo 2019. This included the announcement of three separate panels that they will be hosting at the event.
Of these panels revealed on the livestream, the first one looks to be the most interesting. During this panel, which takes place at 2:30 PM ET on July 4, the company will reveal three new localized titles for the West. Only one of these three titles will be a game developed by Spike Chunsoft though. The two other games will be titles from developer Mages.
For those not familiar with them, Mages is known for games and visual novels such as Steins;Gate, Chaos;Child, and Robotics;Notes. Of these, only Robotics recently received a new installment, Robotics;Notes Dash, on PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch in Japan. With this in mind, the company could be announcing a localization of this game at the panel.
Additionally Mages is also working on a new visual novel called Anonymous;Code for PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, and, surprisingly, the PlayStation Vita. This could possibly be only Mages’ second game that Spike Chunsoft is bringing over.
In addition to this, Crystar director Fuyuki Hayashi and character designer Ryuichi will also be attending the July 4 panel. Fans should probably expect more info about the upcoming game then.
The other two panels on the other hand will be dedicated to AI: The Somnium Files. Spike Chunsoft is launching this adventure game in the west on PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, and PC on September 17, 2019.
The first AI: The Somnium Files panel takes place on July 5 at 1 PM ET. This is a community panel featuring director Kotaru Uchikoshi and internet idol A-set. The second panel, takes place on July 6 also at 1 PM ET. Director Uchikoshi will also be in attendance, alongside character designer Yusuke Kozaki.
- Royals reveal game times for 2016 regular-season schedule
- Animal Magnetism: Taking a look at the top five critter-car collisions
- Report: NFL looking into game in Mexico City next season
- NFL looking at game in China as early as 2018
- The Panel Q&A: Takeo Spikes focused on learning prospects’ stories
- Trisha Goddard, 61, reveals she had fillers after her face 'fell in' as a result of chemotherapy during cancer battle
- BlizzCon 2019 Opening Ceremony Stream: How To Watch Live
- If Boris Johnson has a plan for Brexit he must reveal it now
- Amazon Prime's Free Games For November Available Now
- At Blizzcon 2019, new games like "Overwatch 2" and Hong Kong protests are expected