Pokémon Go players completed worldwide challenges during one of the game’s big events in Chicago over the weekend, unlocking special perks that are active now.
Because the three teams and the event-goers were able to complete oodles of Field Research Tasks, players will have access to the following bonuses until June 25 at 4 p.m. ET:
- double candy from Pokémon catches
- double candy from hatching eggs
- halved egg hatching distance
- one guaranteed Rare Candy per completed raid
That being said, these bonuses are juicy and perfect for anyone trying to score enough candy to power up their rarer ’mons, or maybe just get enough to evolve a Wailmer.
Part of the reward also includes the Legendary beast Raikou returning to tier 5 raids, with a chance to be Shiny. However, Raikou is not in raids right now — it will return at a later, undetermined time.
More challenges will happen during the remaining two Pokémon Go festivals in Dortmund and Tokyo.
- Kings’ games in first round will be shown live on FS West HD
- Gators live up to expectations, secure regular season SEC crown
- Alfredsson beats Chara in NHL skills challenge
- Pokemon Sword & Shield Available To Pre-Load On Switch Now
- Pokemon Go Darkrai Guide: Darkrai Counters And How To Catch Tips
- Buccaneers sign second-round pick
- Confed Cup gets going in lively Brazil
- Live Blog: Opening Day — Twins-Angels
- Pacquiao-Mosley card round-by-round
- UFC 129: Round-by-round analysis