This year, Amazon Prime Day has doubled into a full 48-hour period of deals. If you’re a Prime member, you have access to bargains on hundreds of products from July 15 to 17. Pretty much everything is discounted, from games and PC hardware to console controllers and VR headsets. That includes tabletop games as well.In the following guide, we outline our favorite tabletop game deals happening on Amazon right now. Whether you’re looking for a simple card game to play with the family, a multi-layered board game to take on with your friends, or something in-between, we’ve got you covered.As Prime Day hasn’t started yet, many of these deals can be enjoyed by all shoppers, not just Prime subscribers. That may no longer be the case come Amazon Prime Day, so if you’re not a Prime member and you see a deal that you want to take advantage of, it’s better to buy sooner rather than later.Board GamesCard GamesIf you’re looking for some advice, I’d highly recommend Red Dragon Inn 5: The Character Trove (which is linked above). Red Dragon Inn is a fairly easy card game to pick up, but the addition of yearly character expansions means strategies for… Read full this story
- Here’s your essential guide to the hottest deals on Amazon Prime Day
- Here’s how to get the best bargains out of Amazon Prime Day
- How to get the most out of Amazon Prime Day and make some MASSIVE savings
- What is Amazon Prime? All your questions answered
- How much does Amazon Prime cost, what are the channels and how can you cancel the free trial membership? All you need to know
- The Dented Mug tabletop game tavern coming to South Knoxville
- When is American Gods episode eight on Amazon Prime Video, who is in the cast with Ricky Whittle and what’s it about?
- Amazon Prime series inspired by rocky life of Phoenix musician
- How The Grand Tour has become the most illegally downloaded show ever ‘costing Amazon Prime millions’
- Rihanna’s Savage X Fenty show to be streamed on Amazon Prime
Amazon Prime Day: Best Tabletop Gaming Deals (US) have 361 words, post on www.gamespot.com at July 12, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.