Belle Hassan has admitted that the Love Island therapists rallied around her after her blazing row with Anton Danyluk. The makeup artist, 21, lost her temper at her flame Anton after he gave his number out to a shop girl on a day out from the villa. Now she’s admitted that she was offered a chat with the show’s psychologists to discuss her feelings. Belle said: “ITV are really good in that sense, I didn’t ask to speak to any of them but they came and said ‘How are you feeling? Do you need this? Do you need to speak?’ “Liz, the onsite psych, said: ‘I know sometimes you don’t ask for help’, I’m quite a strong-minded character, but she said ‘If I feel like at any point I need to intervene I’m gonna be here.’ So she came on the site a few days after just checking up on me. “They couldn’t have done more to be honest they were there for me, asking how I felt, asking if I need anything. “Every day they were there and on top of it so they were fantastic in that sense.” Belle is looking forward to her future with Anton after… Read full this story
- 'Groundbreaking!' Boxer Nicola Adams is 'set to be in Strictly Come Dancing's FIRST same-sex pairing' in a move many feel is 'well overdue'
- Benidorm on steroids! Cornish locals say they are 'too scared' to go food shopping as visitors ignore social distancing and pour down narrow streets
- Shootout at the Bataclan hall: Dramatic video emerges of terrifying firefight between French police and terrorist gunmen outside concert where more than 80 people were massacred in cold blood
- Ethiopia After the Revolution: Vultures Return to the Land of Sheba
- Our favourite wired Logitech gaming keyboard is £50 off today
Belle Hassan admits the Love Island therapists swarmed in on her after row with Anton have 302 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at July 28, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.