Photo: Courtesy Retailer I originally wanted a weighted blanket for two reasons. If I don’t get enough sleep, I get really exhausted, so I’m always keen to try out the new thing that promises a better rest. But also because the feeling of being “hugged” at night sounded really appealing to my single ass. When I decided to buy one, the Gravity Blanket was top of mind (thanks to Instagram and its algorithm), but way out of my price range. So I went to The Strategist — this was before I started working for it — to find a more affordable option and settled on the 15-pound version of the YnM Cooling Weighted Blanket, which came recommended by experts and is one of the best-rated options on Amazon. I now define my life as pre–YnM blanket and post–YnM blanket. Pre-YnM, it took me what felt like forever to fall asleep. And I didn’t just have trouble falling asleep, I couldn’t stay asleep either. Even if I had the time to get a full eight hours in (which was rare), I’d still wake up around the five-hour mark — and always stayed awake once I did. My post-YnM sleep life, though,… Read full this story
- 'I was the most trolled person in the entire world in 2019', says Meghan Markle as she and Prince Harry speak to US teenagers for World Mental Health Day podcast from their Santa Barbara villa
- Rakul Preet Singh: The biggest celebration would be when the pandemic ends
- Best Prime Day Dell XPS deals 2020: The best sales you can still shop
- Best Prime Day Alienware deals: The best sales you can still shop
- Prime Day may be over, but Amazon’s holiday deals have only just begun
- This is the single best Chromebook deal this Prime Day
- Snared in a web of deceit: Earl Spencer says Martin Bashir claimed William wore a watch that recorded Diana, said the Queen and Edward were terminally ill and led Princess to shame Tiggy Legge-Bourke over lost baby, writes RICHARD KAY
- Chrissy Teigen pens emotional essay recounting pregnancy loss: 'That will probably always haunt me'
- Oakland's Horn BBQ is almost here — but it wasn't easy. Pitmaster Matt Horn reflects on early days
- 12 Things On Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From Uniqlo to ASOS
Buy This Weighted Blanket (That’s a Gravity Blanket Dupe) Before Prime Day Ends have 392 words, post on nymag.com at July 16, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.